Saturday, March 14, 2009

Which One Is It?
























Definitely a cold but one so bad it felt like the flu! I can't remember the last time I felt this bad. I actually stayed home from work on Friday and slept most of the day. After a bit of soup and another dose of medication I went back to bed. It is amazing how much better I feel now that I have had some rest! At least I feel good enough this morning to do laundry and work on a new Bible study (if you haven't done Beth Moore's study on Esther you really should!) and my Sunday school lesson. Hope you are not suffering from a cold or the flu!


post signature

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

Oh, no!! My germs spread the whole way to you???

I'm glad you're feeling better today!! I am, too, finally!! Unfortunately, the germs spread to my son and daughter!!

Keep feeling good!!

Beth