Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweetness!

















It is no secret that I love kitties! This is Sylvie. She was rescued from the Humane Society years ago. We were shocked that someone would give this beautiful cat up just because they were moving. She was about 4 years old, fixed, declawed and impossibly quiet! This cat is like velcro! If I am in the house she is with me...as close as she can possibly get. This pose is uncharactistic. She rarely plays and if she does she never plays in a cardboard box. She also hates the camera. If she hears the camera come to life she bolts in the opposite direction. I am thankful that I was able to capture sweetness on this calm afternoon. Sylvie did move from the box the minute I turned the camera off. She is now asleep on my right foot!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: