Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gathering Clouds!


















I can't believe how long it has been since I even looked at my blog! But, I have to admit that I have been overwhelmed at work. There are issues there that have perplexed me and have driven me to my knees more times this week than I care to count. So, between family, work, and Bible study I have not been faithful to post here. My prayer is that this party cloudy period in my life will resolve itself quickly and that clear skies (and hearts and minds) will prevail!

"The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment." 2 Peter 2:9 (HCSB)

Hope you are doing well! Have a great weekend.



post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

Hi Sandy!!

I hope those clouds soon turn to sunny skies for you!!

It snowed yesterday and now it's snowing again this morning!! When is Spring coming? I know--it's just around the corner.

I fell behind in my blogging and visiting during my move. Rather than try to catch up (impossible!) I decided to just start where I and everyone else is right now--so much easier!!

Have a wonderful day!! I'm back to work after a week off--I really need to vacation more!!

Beth