Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Southern Plate Contest - Check It Out!




Southern Plate Cookbook
from Christy Jordan












Laura Mercier Lipstick









Christy Jordan at Southern Plate is having a "Basket Full of Kisses" contest at her site. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment! Check it out! I don't know about you but I love lipstick. I would leave the house without other makeup on my face but I have to have decorated lips! Maybe that is a southern girl thing! And while you are entering the contest, please check out all Christy's great recipes! Yummy!



post signature

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

I'll have to check this out!! I'm not really a lipstick kind of girl, but with my new kitchen looming ahead of me (with a lot of counter space!) I can see that I'll be cooking more. Just try making something with about 6 inches of counter space--not easy to do!!

The cookbook actually looks more interesting to me than the lipstick, so at least we won't be in competition!

I haven't knit in days--no time!! But, I'll have plenty of time and more space once I get everything settled in!!

Beth