Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reaching for the Heavens!

















When I snapped this picture it was a cool clear morning. Without a cloud in the sky I knew these blossoms would look stunning! What I didn't expect was for the sky to be so startlingly blue and for the blossoms to be so pure. The little white flowers seem to be reaching for their maker! This is definitely eye candy and inspiration for the soul. We have an amazingly creative Father!

Hope your soul is inspired today!



post signature

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

BEAUTFUL!! I don't know how I missed this!!

You're a few weeks ahead of me "spring-wise", but things are starting to bloom, and all I can say is how can one deny the existence of God when they see the seasons change? Who else would have thought of this? Even the sunrise, sunset--everyday, He says, "Do it again" and the sun and moon obey.

Amazing!!

Beth