Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cloverfield!

















When our son came home from his freshman year of college (with horrible health problems and dismal grades) he moved all of his things into our sunroom which we had emptied to renovate. One and half years later he has claimed "squatter's rights" to the space and it is a disaster. Of course, it is a disaster that he loves. Yesterday I ventured into the space with my "haz-mat suit" on and found that Bella was being 'attacked' by the Cloverfield monster. Someone had moved the monster to a spot she loves and she was not going to be defeated. She had just awakened from a nap when I snapped this picture. I have often called her the demon cat and now I know it is true! She eventually toppled the monster to floor because it was taking over her space. Bella is one tough kitty!

post signature

No comments: