Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Countdown Is On!












Well, the countdown is on! This weekend Beth Moore will be in New Orleans for a Living Proof Live Event! I can't wait! One of my dearest friends invited me to join her church group for a weekend of great fellowship, powerful praise & worship and The Word! If you have never seen Beth in person you are missing a real treat. Travis Cottrell will be leading worship! We head out at noon on Friday! I can't wait!

post signature




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

OH~~I want to come, too!!! PLEASE (I'm begging here!!)

I've never seen Beth Moore in person, but I've watched several DVD's of her speaking, and she is dynamic!!

Well, I wish I were going along, but have a wonderful time and remember some great words of wisdom for me!!

Beth